Pachymeningitis and Radiation necrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Necrosis reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Necrosis and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation necrosis with Pachymeningitis?
You are not alone:
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 145 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation necrosis (death of cell due to radiation) has been reported by people with preventive health care, breast cancer, anaplastic astrocytoma, neoplasm malignant, glioblastoma multiforme (latest reports from 220 Radiation necrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (225 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (122 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eye Oedema with Erection Increased? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Phrenic Nerve Paralysis with Multiple Myeloma? - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Esbriet and have Hiatal Hernia? - 15 seconds ago
- Will you have Viral Pharyngitis with Genital Discomfort? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Palsy Aggravated with Maxitrol? - 20 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - 4 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Celexa, Buspar, Gabapentin - 51 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.