Pachymeningitis and Radiation necrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Necrosis reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Necrosis and Pachymeningitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Radiation necrosis and Pachymeningitis?
- Check symptoms - is your radiation necrosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation necrosis and Pachymeningitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation necrosis (death of cell due to radiation) has been reported by people with preventive health care, breast cancer, anaplastic astrocytoma, neoplasm malignant, malignant melanoma (latest reports from 180 Radiation necrosis patients).