Pachymeningitis and Radiation necrosis - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Necrosis reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Necrosis and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation necrosis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation necrosis (death of cell due to radiation) has been reported by people with preventive health care, breast cancer, anaplastic astrocytoma, neoplasm malignant, glioblastoma multiforme (latest reports from 180 Radiation necrosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (218 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation necrosisRadiation necrosis (118 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Necrosis
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Necrosis
- Will you have Joint Swelling with Lipitor?
- Will you have Depression with Claritin?
- Will you have Blue Toe Syndrome with Plavix?
- Will you have Cystic Acne with Melphalan Hydrochloride?
- Phentermine Hydrochloride and Dilaudid drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Joint Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Depression?
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Blue Toe Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Melphalan Hydrochloride and have Cystic Acne?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine Hydrochloride and Dilaudid
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.