Pachymeningitis and Radiation recall syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Recall Syndrome reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Recall Syndrome and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation recall syndrome with Pachymeningitis?
You are not alone:
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 145 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation Recall Syndrome
Radiation recall syndrome (a severe skin reaction that occurs when certain chemotherapy drugs are administered during or soon after radiation treatment) has been reported by people with breast cancer, hypothyroidism, wilms tumor (latest reports from 61 Radiation recall syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome (61 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome (7 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Zinc Sulfate and Gabapentin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Codeine Sulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Codeine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Codeine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Codeine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lexapro - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Protonix, Excedrin, Losartan, Crestor, Flomax, Avodart - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Cymbalta, Lisinopril, Vistaril for a 35 year old man - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.