Pachymeningitis and Radiation recall syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Recall Syndrome reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Recall Syndrome and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation recall syndrome
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation Recall Syndrome
Radiation recall syndrome (a severe skin reaction that occurs when certain chemotherapy drugs are administered during or soon after radiation treatment) has been reported by people with breast cancer, hypothyroidism, wilms tumor (latest reports from 61 Radiation recall syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome (60 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome (6 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Recall Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Recall Syndrome (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- After two hospital stays where I was diagnosed with cellulitis, it was finally decided I had radiation recall and was taken off Letrozole. After a punch biopsy to rule out Inflammatory Breast Cancer, I was diagnosed with radiation fibrosis. I've only been off the Letrozole for about three...
- Will you have Urge Incontinence with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Unstable Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Spasmodic Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Irritable Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Incontinence - Urge with Folliculitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Urge Incontinence?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Unstable Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Spasmodic Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Irritable Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Incontinence - Urge?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.