Pachymeningitis and Radiation retinopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Retinopathy reported by people with Pachymeningitis yet. We study people who have Radiation Retinopathy and Pachymeningitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation retinopathy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients)
Radiation retinopathy (eye damage due to radiation) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, lung cancer - non-small cell, lymphoma, diabetes (latest reports from 13 Radiation retinopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation retinopathyRadiation retinopathy (21 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation retinopathyRadiation retinopathy (32 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pachymeningitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis and Radiation Retinopathy
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Retinopathy
- What to expect when you take Cialis and have Drug Toxicity?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Erysipelas?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Factor Positive with Adriamycin Pfs?
- Will you have Renal Cyst with Cipro?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Lovastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adriamycin Pfs and have Rheumatoid Factor Positive?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Renal Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Abdominal Infection?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Liver Function Test Abnormal?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.