Pain exacerbated and Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is found among people with Pain exacerbated, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder with Pain exacerbated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Pain exacerbated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Pain Exacerbated and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder are studied.
What is Pain exacerbated?
Pain exacerbated is found to be associated with 4,700 drugs and 2,291 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder?
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (a mental health condition in which a person is preoccupied with rules, orderliness, and control) is found to be associated with 387 drugs and 226 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Pain exacerbated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain Exacerbated and experienced Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Pain Exacerbated and experienced Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 62.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 7 people, 77.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 66.67%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 5 people, 55.56%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 44.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 44.44%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 4 people, 44.44%
- Suicidal Ideation: 4 people, 44.44%
- Post-Thoracotomy Pain Syndrome: 3 people, 33.33%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 22.22%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 22.22%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Ativan: 6 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Celexa: 5 people, 55.56%
- Lisinopril: 4 people, 44.44%
- Actos: 4 people, 44.44%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Allopurinol: 4 people, 44.44%
- Clonazepam: 4 people, 44.44%
- Dilaudid: 4 people, 44.44%
- Ibuprofen: 4 people, 44.44%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 55.56%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 5 people, 55.56%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 4 people, 44.44%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 44.44%
- Post-Thoracotomy Pain Syndrome: 4 people, 44.44%
- Confusion: 4 people, 44.44%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 33.33%
- Suicidal Ideation: 3 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 33.33%
- Fungal Infection: 3 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder?Check whether Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain exacerbated (1,595 reports)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (454 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (387 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (226 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder and Pain exacerbated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cefuroxime and Upper Limb Fracture - now
- Ferriprox and Respiratory Tract Infection - 3 seconds ago
- Leukopenia and Lymphopenia - 17 seconds ago
- Sumavel Dosepro and Rashes - 21 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Encephalopathy - 25 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Epstein-Barr Virus Infection - 26 seconds ago
- Calan and Multiple Sclerosis - 31 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Limb Crushing Injury - 32 seconds ago
- Ultram and Spectazole drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Indocin Sr and Delirium - 36 seconds ago