Pain and Abdominal pain upper - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain upper is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,163 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
4,163 people who have Pain and Abdominal Pain Upper are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- female: 71.57 %
- male: 28.43 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.34 %
- 10-19: 3.42 %
- 20-29: 9.48 %
- 30-39: 11.56 %
- 40-49: 16.16 %
- 50-59: 22.99 %
- 60+: 36.05 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (495 people, 11.89%)
- Depression (392 people, 9.42%)
- Stress And Anxiety (385 people, 9.25%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (348 people, 8.36%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (296 people, 7.11%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (357 people, 8.58%)
- Oxycontin (344 people, 8.26%)
- Nexium (318 people, 7.64%)
- Xanax (264 people, 6.34%)
- Tylenol (260 people, 6.25%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (1,411 people, 33.89%)
- Diarrhea (952 people, 22.87%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (929 people, 22.32%)
- Headache (776 people, 18.64%)
- Fatigue (656 people, 15.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal pain upper and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal pain upper caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain upper and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Pain patients)
Abdominal Pain Upper
Abdominal pain upper has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 115,126 Abdominal pain upper patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
Other conditions that could case Abdominal pain upperAbdominal pain upper
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone had chronic pian in right side and upper abdominal area from the results of taking Jardiance? If so, what did you do to help with the pain? Also how long does it take for this drugs to get out of your system?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!