Pain and Constipation
Constipation is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Constipation with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,745 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,745 people who have Pain and Constipation are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,264 drugs and 5,648 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is found to be associated with 4,490 drugs and 4,375 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Constipation in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Constipation *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Constipation *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Constipation?Check whether Constipation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Constipation (290,454 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Constipation:
- Constipation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Constipation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Constipation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Constipation:
- Aspirin: 12,725 reports
- Revlimid: 8,551 reports
- Prednisone: 7,899 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,889 reports
- Metformin: 6,511 reports
- Amlodipine: 6,487 reports
- Lisinopril: 6,160 reports
- Vitamin d: 6,151 reports
- Gabapentin: 6,092 reports
- Synthroid: 5,988 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Constipation:
- Constipation (4,490 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Constipation:
- Multiple myeloma: 11,077 reports
- Pain: 10,745 reports
- High blood pressure: 10,310 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,775 reports
- Osteoporosis: 6,288 reports
- Depression: 5,357 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Constipation:
- Constipation (4,375 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Constipation and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lemtrada and Haemorrhage Intracranial - 12 seconds ago
- Hyperlipidaemia and Urine Cytology Abnormal - 16 seconds ago
- Glucophage Xr vs. Insulin - 18 seconds ago
- Ofirmev and Vfend drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Adrenal Insufficiency - 26 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Ninlaro and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 42 seconds ago
- Toviaz and White Blood Cell Disorder - 42 seconds ago
- Topamax and Thrombocytosis - 45 seconds ago
- Sular and Imodium drug interaction - 47 seconds ago