Pain and Crohn's disease
Crohn's disease is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Crohn's disease with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,966 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,966 people who have Pain and Crohn'S Disease are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,247 drugs and 5,636 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Crohn's disease?
Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract) is found to be associated with 2,507 drugs and 1,963 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Crohn's disease in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Crohn's disease *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Crohn's disease *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Crohn's disease?Check whether Crohn's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Crohn's disease (311,603 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Crohn's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Crohn's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Crohn's disease:
- Humira: 20,999 reports
- Remicade: 8,065 reports
- Prednisone: 7,967 reports
- Accutane: 7,519 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,579 reports
- Stelara: 3,791 reports
- Cimzia: 3,233 reports
- Azathioprine: 2,537 reports
- Imuran: 1,872 reports
- Pentasa: 1,718 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease (2,507 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Crohn's disease:
- Acne: 4,791 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,983 reports
- Pain: 1,966 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,721 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Crohn's disease:
- Crohn's disease (1,963 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Crohn's disease and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sleep Walking and drugs of ingredients of nizatidine - 3 seconds ago
- Cataract and drugs of ingredients of ibrutinib - 8 seconds ago
- Ertapenem Sodium and Headache - 11 seconds ago
- Prolia and Cholangiocarcinoma - 13 seconds ago
- Atovaquone and Infusion Site Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Savella and Breath Odor - 15 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Hypoglycemia - 17 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety and drugs of ingredients of methocarbamol - 18 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease - 23 seconds ago
- Haematoma Infection and drugs of ingredients of levonorgestrel - 24 seconds ago