Pain and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,034 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
9,034 people who have Pain and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 63.8 %
- male: 36.2 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.29 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 1.25 %
- 20-29: 4.29 %
- 30-39: 8.1 %
- 40-49: 17.17 %
- 50-59: 24.31 %
- 60+: 44.24 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,465 people, 16.22%
- Depression: 1,331 people, 14.73%
- Stress And Anxiety: 949 people, 10.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 830 people, 9.19%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 680 people, 7.53%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin: 1,002 people, 11.09%
- Humira: 899 people, 9.95%
- Cymbalta: 785 people, 8.69%
- Lyrica: 612 people, 6.77%
- Xanax: 601 people, 6.65%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3,251 people, 35.99%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2,885 people, 31.93%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,919 people, 21.24%
- Headache (pain in head): 1,730 people, 19.15%
- Weakness: 1,392 people, 15.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea with Pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diarrhea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Lipid profile ($41.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,254 Pain patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,036 Diarrhea patients).
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea (3,992 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,953 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports (9,132 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain and Diarrhea
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea (594 members)
Can you answer these questions
- while taking Plavix is there anything that can help with the diarrhea ?
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- What has helped you with dirrhea caused by sutent
- What can someone who takes Prednisone for ITP also take for diarrhea?
- I have been Hiprex for about 9 months with no problems and then about a month ago I started having diarrhea issues. Wondering how other folks treat this problem.
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there anything over the counter to take for diarrhea with Jardience? I'm only on day 3 of the drug and I can't leave the toilet! Thanks for your help.
- I was having diarrhea before starting Cymbalta and it has gotten worse through the months. I will have another colonoscopy. As soon as I eat, I am to the bathroom within 10-15 minutes. I am diagnosed with Crohn's. But the diarrhea I have starts soft, turns to mush, and then greasy/slimy clumps...
- I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered...
- I have been taking Seroquel for 8 years and I am having increased back pain.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Will you have Jealous Delusion with Chronic Depression?
- Will you have Pubic Pain with Nicoderm Cq?
- Will you have Haematometra with Synthroid?
- Will you have Cholelithiasis with Back Pain?
- Will you have Gallstones with Back Pain?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Chronic Depression and Jealous Delusion?
- Support group for people who take Nicoderm Cq and have Pubic Pain?
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Haematometra?
- Support group for people who have Back Pain and Cholelithiasis?
- Support group for people who have Back Pain and Gallstones?
- What to expect when you have Chronic Depression and Jealous Delusion?
- What to expect when you take Nicoderm Cq and have Pubic Pain?
- What to expect when you take Synthroid and have Haematometra?
- What to expect when you have Back Pain and Cholelithiasis?
- What to expect when you have Back Pain and Gallstones?
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D2, Protonix, Dietary Fiber
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Hydrocortisone
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Clonazepam, Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan Potassium
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Percocet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.