Pain and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,034 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
9,034 people who have Pain and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 63.8 %
- male: 36.2 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.29 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 1.25 %
- 20-29: 4.29 %
- 30-39: 8.1 %
- 40-49: 17.17 %
- 50-59: 24.31 %
- 60+: 44.24 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (1,465 people, 16.22%)
- Depression (1,331 people, 14.73%)
- Stress And Anxiety (949 people, 10.50%)
- Nausea (830 people, 9.19%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (680 people, 7.53%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (1,002 people, 11.09%)
- Humira (899 people, 9.95%)
- Cymbalta (785 people, 8.69%)
- Lyrica (612 people, 6.77%)
- Xanax (601 people, 6.65%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (3,251 people, 35.99%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2,885 people, 31.93%)
- Fatigue (1,919 people, 21.24%)
- Headache (1,730 people, 19.15%)
- Weakness (1,392 people, 15.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,027 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
I have been taking Saxenda for 3+ weeks now. Gently increasing in .6 dosages every week. On the last day of the 3 week on 1.8, i started experiencing severe abdominal cramps, burping(That smelled like a bad virus) and bad diarrhea. Thinking I had contracted a 24hr bug, I upped to 2.4. By the 3rd ...
I have been on klonopin for 10 years or so! Have diarrhea always! They say I have IBSD! No dr ever told me it could be from klonopin! Now Om beginning to think it is! I started out on 1 mg 2 times a day then went down to .5 2 times a day! Now I am weaning off of it! I also think it has messed up ...