Pain and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,034 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
9,034 people who have Pain and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 63.8 %
- male: 36.2 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.29 %
- 2-9: 0.36 %
- 10-19: 1.25 %
- 20-29: 4.29 %
- 30-39: 8.1 %
- 40-49: 17.17 %
- 50-59: 24.31 %
- 60+: 44.24 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,465 people, 16.22%
- Depression: 1,331 people, 14.73%
- Stress And Anxiety: 949 people, 10.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 830 people, 9.19%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 680 people, 7.53%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin: 1,002 people, 11.09%
- Humira: 899 people, 9.95%
- Cymbalta: 785 people, 8.69%
- Lyrica: 612 people, 6.77%
- Xanax: 601 people, 6.65%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3,251 people, 35.99%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2,885 people, 31.93%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,919 people, 21.24%
- Headache (pain in head): 1,730 people, 19.15%
- Weakness: 1,392 people, 15.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Diarrhea
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pain and Diarrhea
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,036 Diarrhea patients).
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea (3,428 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,964 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain and Diarrhea
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Diarrhea (653 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I'm so happy to have found this group!
- I have had severe diahrea since taking levimir. It won't go away. My name is Pat from Nebraska
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- What to expect when you take Mobic and have Aortic Aneurysm?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Azathioprine?
- Will you have Insomnia with Oseltamivir Phosphate?
- Will you have Dizziness with Avastin?
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Azathioprine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Oseltamivir Phosphate and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Avastin and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Azathioprine and have Protein - Urine?
- Support group for people who take Losartan Potassium and have Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage?
- 5kg in 5 months. Have stopped taking Phenergan. How long until weight gain reverses?
- I only took it 1 time and I feel it has caused me to have panic attacks Especially during the...
- Hi... I took 1 dose of Mirt at 7.5 mg. I did not like it from the get go so I never took it again. ...
- Hello, new to hydrocortisone. Looking for advice with proper dosing etc. I have very low cortisol,...
- I’m 83 and have taken Temazepan for so many years. I have always had problems with Insomnia which...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.