Pain and Drowsiness
Drowsiness is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Drowsiness with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,673 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,673 people who have Pain and Drowsiness are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,254 drugs and 5,640 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Drowsiness?
Drowsiness is found to be associated with 4,274 drugs and 4,566 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Drowsiness in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Drowsiness *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Drowsiness *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Drowsiness?Check whether Drowsiness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Drowsiness (229,544 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drowsiness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drowsiness:
- Lyrica: 11,761 reports
- Aspirin: 8,204 reports
- Gabapentin: 7,912 reports
- Prednisone: 6,745 reports
- Metformin: 6,419 reports
- Omeprazole: 6,073 reports
- Cymbalta: 5,290 reports
- Tramadol: 5,132 reports
- Seroquel: 5,082 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,959 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,274 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drowsiness:
- Pain: 11,673 reports
- Depression: 10,756 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,578 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,449 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 6,141 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drowsiness:
- Drowsiness (4,566 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Drowsiness and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colcrys and Joint Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Splenic Infarction - 13 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Bundle Branch Block - 20 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and Hepatobiliary Disease - 21 seconds ago
- Aventyl and Purinethol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Fenoglide drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Mouth Ulcers - 34 seconds ago
- Blincyto and Medrol drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Adenomatous Polyposis Coli and Pain - 44 seconds ago
- Sevelamer Carbonate and Staphylococcal Infection - 52 seconds ago