Pain and Dysphagia - from FDA reports
Dysphagia is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Neurontin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dysphagia with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,916 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,916 people who have Pain and Dysphagia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Dysphagia *:
- female: 60.82 %
- male: 39.18 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Dysphagia *:
- 0-1: 0.13 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 1.09 %
- 20-29: 2.05 %
- 30-39: 6.84 %
- 40-49: 15.66 %
- 50-59: 25.13 %
- 60+: 48.98 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 271 people, 14.14%
- Depression: 251 people, 13.10%
- Stress And Anxiety: 219 people, 11.43%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 165 people, 8.61%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 159 people, 8.30%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin: 217 people, 11.33%
- Oxycontin: 209 people, 10.91%
- Lyrica: 207 people, 10.80%
- Zometa: 175 people, 9.13%
- Ambien: 167 people, 8.72%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 433 people, 22.60%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 409 people, 21.35%
- Weakness: 407 people, 21.24%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 393 people, 20.51%
- Stress And Anxiety: 339 people, 17.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dysphagia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pain and Dysphagia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients)
Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 59,155 Dysphagia patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysphagiaDysphagia (2,089 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DysphagiaDysphagia (2,773 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain and Dysphagia
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Dysphagia (189 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- Just checking in to read about tamiflu side effects.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- I had severe dysphagia that had the doctors stumped for years. Thirteen days ago I had a sudden massive heart attack and was rushed to a hospital, where a stent was inserted into my main artery to the heart. Surprise! So far, I have lost my symptoms of dysphagia that had plagued me for...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- What to expect when you take Remodulin and have Skin Rash?
- Will you have Hypothyroids with Desloratadine?
- Pravastatin Sodium and Lactobacillus Acidophilus drug interaction
- Will you have Fever with Orinase?
- Nuedexta and Ibuprofen drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Desloratadine and have Hypothyroids?
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Support group for people who take Orinase and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and Ibuprofen
- Support group for people who take Zetia and have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.