Pain and Eye infection
Eye infection is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Eye infection with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 240 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
240 people who have Pain and Eye Infection are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,258 drugs and 5,646 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Eye infection?
Eye infection is found to be associated with 1,384 drugs and 732 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Eye infection in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Eye infection *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Eye infection *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Eye infection?Check whether Eye infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Eye infection (11,373 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye infection:
- Eye infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eye infection:
- Prednisone: 815 reports
- Enbrel: 718 reports
- Humira: 686 reports
- Methotrexate: 669 reports
- Aspirin: 467 reports
- Dupixent: 438 reports
- Omeprazole: 338 reports
- Hydramine: 323 reports
- Diphen: 323 reports
- Vitamin d: 317 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Eye infection:
- Eye infection (1,384 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,589 reports
- Crohn's disease: 417 reports
- Psoriasis: 405 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 400 reports
- High blood pressure: 396 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 331 reports
- Osteoporosis: 265 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 252 reports
- Pain: 240 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Eye infection:
- Eye infection (732 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Eye infection and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trileptal and Vulval Ulceration - 3 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride and Allegra drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Percocet vs. Dicyclomine Hydrochloride - 8 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Daunorubicin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Suicidal Ideation - 12 seconds ago
- Sufentanil Citrate and Blood Urea Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride and Pradaxa drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Cipro drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 17 seconds ago