Pain and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,893 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
5,893 people who have Pain and Fever are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Fever *:
- female: 60.23 %
- male: 39.77 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Fever *:
- 0-1: 0.34 %
- 2-9: 0.96 %
- 10-19: 2.77 %
- 20-29: 5.22 %
- 30-39: 10.0 %
- 40-49: 18.09 %
- 50-59: 24.79 %
- 60+: 37.84 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 798 people, 13.54%
- Depression: 655 people, 11.11%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 593 people, 10.06%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 590 people, 10.01%
- Stress And Anxiety: 574 people, 9.74%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 728 people, 12.35%
- Oxycontin: 654 people, 11.10%
- Morphine: 411 people, 6.97%
- Prednisone: 398 people, 6.75%
- Tylenol: 397 people, 6.74%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,417 people, 24.05%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1,106 people, 18.77%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,094 people, 18.56%
- Diarrhea: 1,029 people, 17.46%
- Weakness: 1,011 people, 17.16%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Fever
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Pain and Fever
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,069 Fever patients).
Drugs that are associated with FeverFever (3,324 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause FeverFever (5,137 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Schöfl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2017 Jan .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain and Fever
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Fever (156 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- My name is Jane. I have managed the side effects from Capecitabine fine for 10 mos. The last course I was given (the 6th) resulted in a fever that will not go away. It is now day 9. Is this extended fever something others have experienced? If so, about how long did it take to go away? ...
- My name is James Nelson. I've been on disability for 2 and 1/2 years or cptsd. I am taking those this medicine for my night terrors. It helps but the fever is debilitating. I am 57 years old. I sure hope it goes away soon.
- I’ve only been taking it for 3 days. Now feel like I have the flu with temp of 101.6. Won’t take it tonight and see if that solves the problem
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Will you have Colorectal Cancer with Fluconazole?
- What to expect when you take Allopurinol and Xyzal
- What to expect when you have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Dysphagia?
- What to expect when you take Turmeric and Procardia
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Xolair?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fluconazole and have Colorectal Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Xolair and have Loss Of Hair?
- Support group for people who take Rapamune and have Ih?
- Support group for people who have Fluid Retention and Keratosis Pilaris?
- Support group for people who take Retin-A and have Optic Atrophy?
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
- Have been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about five years or so. Otherwise in excellent health at...
- Hi. Starting these two Drugs tomorrow. How far apart is it safe to take these? 4 hrs??
- 5kg in 5 months. Have stopped taking Phenergan. How long until weight gain reverses?
- I only took it 1 time and I feel it has caused me to have panic attacks Especially during the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.