Pain and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,893 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 26, 2017
5,893 people who have Pain and Fever are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Fever *:
- female: 60.23 %
- male: 39.77 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Fever *:
- 0-1: 0.34 %
- 2-9: 0.96 %
- 10-19: 2.77 %
- 20-29: 5.22 %
- 30-39: 10.0 %
- 40-49: 18.09 %
- 50-59: 24.79 %
- 60+: 37.84 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (798 people, 13.54%)
- Depression (655 people, 11.11%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (593 people, 10.06%)
- Nausea (590 people, 10.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (574 people, 9.74%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (728 people, 12.35%)
- Oxycontin (654 people, 11.10%)
- Morphine (411 people, 6.97%)
- Prednisone (398 people, 6.75%)
- Tylenol (397 people, 6.74%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (1,417 people, 24.05%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1,106 people, 18.77%)
- Fatigue (1,094 people, 18.56%)
- Diarrhea (1,029 people, 17.46%)
- Weakness (1,011 people, 17.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fever and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Fever patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FeverFever
Other conditions that could case FeverFever
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Schöfl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these posts
I take 180md fails for over a year. I am being changed to 120 mg doing that in two doses of 60 mg as of oct 7. It has taken my breathing down and super lightheaded to feeling faint. So hot! Even on a very cool windy day recently I was burning up and sweating soaked. I hope new dose helps. ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
I have been on prednisone for PMR for a little over a month and have severe overheating about every hour. Worse than a hot flash. I also am reacting to sugar and very shaky much of the day, especially after I eat.