Pain and Heart attack
Heart attack is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Heart attack with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,842 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,842 people who have Pain and Heart Attack are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,173 drugs and 5,585 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Heart attack?
Heart attack is found to be associated with 3,706 drugs and 3,169 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Heart attack in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Heart attack *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Heart attack *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Heart attack?Check whether Heart attack is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,419 reports)
- Heart attack (252,024 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Heart attack:
- Heart attack in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Heart attack in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Heart attack in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Heart attack:
- Avandia: 53,017 reports
- Vioxx: 33,541 reports
- Aspirin: 15,813 reports
- Plavix: 9,606 reports
- Lipitor: 9,141 reports
- Celebrex: 9,103 reports
- Lisinopril: 7,057 reports
- Metformin: 6,826 reports
- Lasix: 5,741 reports
- Prednisone: 5,560 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Heart attack:
- Heart attack (3,706 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Heart attack:
- Diabetes: 46,451 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 8,562 reports
- Arthritis: 7,642 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,474 reports
- Pain: 6,842 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Heart attack:
- Heart attack (3,169 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Heart attack and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ziagen and Chills - 16 seconds ago
- Avandia and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Truvada and Percussion Test Abnormal - a minute ago
- Levetiracetam and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - a minute ago
- Levetiracetam and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - a minute ago
- Levetiracetam and Guillain Barre Syndrome - a minute ago
- Fabrazyme and Taste - Impaired - a minute ago
- Enbrel and Application Site Urticaria - a minute ago
- Dilaudid and Pharyngeal Ulceration - a minute ago
- Prostatic Specific Antigen Abnormal and Injection Site Swelling - a minute ago