Pain and High blood pressure
High blood pressure is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have High blood pressure with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,230 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,230 people who have Pain and High Blood Pressure are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,253 drugs and 5,640 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,828 drugs and 5,118 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of High blood pressure in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced High blood pressure *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced High blood pressure *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have High blood pressure?Check whether High blood pressure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood pressure:
- Prednisone: 26,668 reports
- Aspirin: 20,101 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,668 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,475 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,644 reports
- Metformin: 13,835 reports
- Humira: 13,142 reports
- Vioxx: 13,104 reports
- Synthroid: 11,736 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,768 reports
All the drugs that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (4,828 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood pressure:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 26,033 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 14,882 reports
- Pain: 12,230 reports
- Osteoporosis: 11,512 reports
- Asthma: 11,127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (5,118 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on High blood pressure and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trileptal and Pollakiuria - a second ago
- Isoniazid and Neutropenia Neonatal - 4 seconds ago
- Vyndamax and Drug Ineffective - 6 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Hypoglycemia - 7 seconds ago
- Fulvestrant and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 7 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 12 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Bradyphrenia - 16 seconds ago
- Hyzaar and Cardiac Failure Aggravated - 18 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Drug Intolerance - 19 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Respiratory Tract Haemorrhage - 20 seconds ago