Pain and Hypersensitivity
Hypersensitivity is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Hypersensitivity with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,964 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,964 people who have Pain and Hypersensitivity are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,265 drugs and 5,648 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hypersensitivity?
Hypersensitivity is found to be associated with 3,393 drugs and 2,864 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hypersensitivity in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Hypersensitivity *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Hypersensitivity *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hypersensitivity?Check whether Hypersensitivity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Hypersensitivity (238,048 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypersensitivity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypersensitivity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Enbrel: 13,291 reports
- Methotrexate: 12,945 reports
- Prednisone: 12,636 reports
- Humira: 11,185 reports
- Orencia: 8,175 reports
- Actemra: 8,085 reports
- Adapalene: 7,698 reports
- Remicade: 7,695 reports
- Arava: 6,319 reports
- Cimzia: 6,285 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity (3,393 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 17,389 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,176 reports
- Asthma: 6,520 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,656 reports
- Psoriasis: 4,121 reports
- Pain: 3,964 reports
- Acne: 3,557 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity (2,864 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hypersensitivity and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lovenox and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - now
- Cardiac Failure Aggravated and Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Varicose Ulceration - 11 seconds ago
- Prezista and Abacavir drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Macrodantin and Glycolax drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Weakness - 23 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Cluster Headache - 31 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Nipple Swelling - 32 seconds ago
- Prostin E2 and Abdominal Pain Lower - 37 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Abdominal Sepsis - 42 seconds ago