Pain and Incision site complication - from FDA reports
Incision site complication is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Stress and anxiety. This review analyzes which people have Incision site complication with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 19, 2017
45 people who have Pain and Incision Site Complication are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Incision Site Complication *:
- female: 68.89 %
- male: 31.11 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Incision Site Complication *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 36.67 %
- 60+: 40.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (7 people, 15.56%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (6 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (5 people, 11.11%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 8.89%)
- Crohn's Disease (4 people, 8.89%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (9 people, 20.00%)
- Humira (9 people, 20.00%)
- Percocet (8 people, 17.78%)
- Flexeril (7 people, 15.56%)
- Neurontin (6 people, 13.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (13 people, 28.89%)
- Headache (13 people, 28.89%)
- Joint Pain (11 people, 24.44%)
- Weakness (10 people, 22.22%)
- Back Pain (10 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Incision site complication and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your incision site complication caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIncision site complication and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients)
Incision Site Complication
Incision site complication has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, muscle spasticity, crohn's disease (latest reports from 973 Incision site complication patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Incision site complicationIncision site complication
Other conditions that could case Incision site complicationIncision site complication
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...