Pain and Lose weight - from FDA reports
Lose weight is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Lose weight with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 458 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
458 people who have Pain and Lose Weight are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Lose Weight *:
- female: 72.54 %
- male: 27.46 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Lose Weight *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.79 %
- 20-29: 2.1 %
- 30-39: 13.12 %
- 40-49: 29.13 %
- 50-59: 28.35 %
- 60+: 26.51 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (140 people, 30.57%)
- Stress And Anxiety (94 people, 20.52%)
- High Blood Pressure (79 people, 17.25%)
- Sleep Disorder (70 people, 15.28%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (53 people, 11.57%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (102 people, 22.27%)
- Oxycontin (70 people, 15.28%)
- Lasix (70 people, 15.28%)
- Celexa (65 people, 14.19%)
- Cymbalta (63 people, 13.76%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (133 people, 29.04%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (125 people, 27.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (107 people, 23.36%)
- Depression (104 people, 22.71%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (93 people, 20.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lose weight and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your lose weight caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLose weight and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 30,784 Lose weight patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lose weightLose weight
Other conditions that could case Lose weightLose weight
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...