Pain and Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Pain and Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,265 drugs and 5,648 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder?
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (a mental health condition in which a person is preoccupied with rules, orderliness, and control) is found to be associated with 391 drugs and 229 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 62.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 7 people, 77.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 66.67%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 5 people, 55.56%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 44.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 44.44%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 4 people, 44.44%
- Suicidal Ideation: 4 people, 44.44%
- Post-Thoracotomy Pain Syndrome: 3 people, 33.33%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 2 people, 22.22%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 22.22%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Ativan: 6 people, 66.67%
- Neurontin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Celexa: 5 people, 55.56%
- Lisinopril: 4 people, 44.44%
- Actos: 4 people, 44.44%
- Vicodin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Allopurinol: 4 people, 44.44%
- Clonazepam: 4 people, 44.44%
- Dilaudid: 4 people, 44.44%
- Ibuprofen: 4 people, 44.44%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 55.56%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 5 people, 55.56%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 4 people, 44.44%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 people, 44.44%
- Post-Thoracotomy Pain Syndrome: 4 people, 44.44%
- Confusion: 4 people, 44.44%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 33.33%
- Suicidal Ideation: 3 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 33.33%
- Fungal Infection: 3 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder?Check whether Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pain (1,001,600 reports)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (454 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (391 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (229 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cyclophosphamide and Joint Dislocation - now
- Singulair and Dermatitis Atopic Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Questran and Female Genital Tract Fistula - 13 seconds ago
- Leukine and Nordette-21 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Acarodermatitis and Renal Failure - Acute - 13 seconds ago
- Acarodermatitis and Acute Kidney Failure - 14 seconds ago
- Acne and High Risk Pregnancy - 16 seconds ago
- Trilipix and Flonase drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Cholestasis - 23 seconds ago
- Novothyrox and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - 29 seconds ago