Who have Phobia with Pain - from FDA reports
Phobia is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Seroquel xr and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Pain from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
12 people who have Pain and Phobia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Phobia *:
- female: 91.67 %
- male: 8.33 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Phobia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 30 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 41.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 4 people, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 25.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 25.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 16.67%
- Chronic Thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland): 2 people, 16.67%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 2 people, 16.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 16.67%
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 2 people, 16.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro: 3 people, 25.00%
- Soma: 3 people, 25.00%
- Seroquel Xr: 3 people, 25.00%
- Anhydrous Caffeine: 2 people, 16.67%
- Asa: 2 people, 16.67%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 16.67%
- Oxycontin: 2 people, 16.67%
- Paracetamol: 2 people, 16.67%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 8.33%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 8.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 7 people, 58.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 7 people, 58.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 58.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 50.00%
- Weight Increased: 5 people, 41.67%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 41.67%
- Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood): 5 people, 41.67%
- Drowsiness: 5 people, 41.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Phobia with Pain?
You are not alone:
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 617,883 Pain patients)
Phobia (fear) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 1,261 Phobia patients).
Drugs that are associated with PhobiaPhobia (298 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PhobiaPhobia (221 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Invega Sustenna? - a second ago
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Treanda? - a second ago
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Dimetapp? - a second ago
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Treanda? - a second ago
- Will you have Weight Above Normal with Otezla? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Exostosis with Forteo? - 4 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Yaws with Clonazepam - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Peripheral with Black Cohosh? - 6 seconds ago
- Tolterodine and Ultralente drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Estratab? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.