Pain and Renal failure - from FDA reports
Renal failure is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Renal failure with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,282 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
2,282 people who have Pain and Renal Failure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Renal Failure *:
- female: 53.64 %
- male: 46.36 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Renal Failure *:
- 0-1: 0.38 %
- 2-9: 0.49 %
- 10-19: 1.95 %
- 20-29: 1.68 %
- 30-39: 4.77 %
- 40-49: 11.17 %
- 50-59: 18.66 %
- 60+: 60.9 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (470 people, 20.60%)
- Depression (239 people, 10.47%)
- Stress And Anxiety (216 people, 9.47%)
- Nausea (213 people, 9.33%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (202 people, 8.85%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (271 people, 11.88%)
- Vioxx (224 people, 9.82%)
- Morphine (196 people, 8.59%)
- Oxycontin (189 people, 8.28%)
- Aspirin (187 people, 8.19%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dehydration (307 people, 13.45%)
- High Blood Pressure (280 people, 12.27%)
- Anaemia (259 people, 11.35%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (249 people, 10.91%)
- Stress And Anxiety (242 people, 10.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Renal failure and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your renal failure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRenal failure and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Pain patients)
Renal failure (kidney dysfunction) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, diabetes, coronary artery bypass, pain (latest reports from 87,301 Renal failure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Renal failureRenal failure
Other conditions that could case Renal failureRenal failure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...