Pain and Seizures
Seizures is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Seizures with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,466 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,466 people who have Pain and Seizures are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,244 drugs and 5,634 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Seizures?
Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) is found to be associated with 2,825 drugs and 2,132 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Seizures in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Seizures *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Seizures *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Seizures?Check whether Seizures is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Seizures:
- Seizures in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Seizures in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Seizures in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Seizures:
- Levetiracetam: 7,432 reports
- Keppra: 6,563 reports
- Epidiolex: 4,121 reports
- Lamotrigine: 3,463 reports
- Vimpat: 3,176 reports
- Lamictal: 2,547 reports
- Gabapentin: 2,503 reports
- Lacosamide: 2,437 reports
- Clonazepam: 2,405 reports
- Humira: 2,379 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Seizures:
- Seizures (2,825 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Seizures:
- Epilepsy: 9,254 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,059 reports
- Depression: 2,604 reports
- Pain: 2,466 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,990 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Seizures:
- Seizures (2,132 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Seizures and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bydureon vs. Janumet - now
- Androderm and Heart Attack - 2 seconds ago
- Arava and Acute Febrile Neutrophilic Dermatosis - 9 seconds ago
- Colistimethate Sodium and Claforan drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Cardiomyopathy - 20 seconds ago
- Faecal Incontinence and drugs of ingredients of chondroitin sulfate - 21 seconds ago
- Skin Blushing/Flushing and drugs of ingredients of fingolimod - 23 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and Eye Oedema - 23 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and Skin - Clammy - 24 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 26 seconds ago