Pain and Swelling - from FDA reports
Swelling is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Swelling with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,780 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,780 people who have Pain and Swelling are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Swelling *:
- female: 73.52 %
- male: 26.48 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Swelling *:
- 0-1: 0.14 %
- 2-9: 0.21 %
- 10-19: 1.78 %
- 20-29: 3.06 %
- 30-39: 7.47 %
- 40-49: 21.19 %
- 50-59: 30.87 %
- 60+: 35.28 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 274 people, 15.39%
- High Blood Pressure: 230 people, 12.92%
- Depression: 221 people, 12.42%
- Stress And Anxiety: 177 people, 9.94%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 136 people, 7.64%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 267 people, 15.00%
- Zometa: 241 people, 13.54%
- Aredia: 188 people, 10.56%
- Oxycontin: 188 people, 10.56%
- Humira: 178 people, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 395 people, 22.19%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 346 people, 19.44%
- Joint Pain: 344 people, 19.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 334 people, 18.76%
- Breathing Difficulty: 320 people, 17.98%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Swelling
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients)
Swelling has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 45,861 Swelling patients).
Drugs that are associated with SwellingSwelling (1,694 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SwellingSwelling (2,340 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain and Swelling
- Support group for people who have Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Swelling (221 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi my name is Sharon and I have swelling from using Jublia for a fungal infection in my toes. I am wondering if anyone knows how long swelling lasts or how to treat it.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Will you have Paralysis Agitans with Indocin?
- Anastrozole and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction
- Will you have Aneurysm with Acetaminophen?
- What to expect when you take Orudis Kt and have Loin Pain?
- Will you have Anxiety with Magnesium Glycinate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Indocin and have Paralysis Agitans?
- Support group for people who take Anastrozole and Flecainide Acetate
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Aneurysm?
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Glycinate and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Bee Pollen and have Apnea?
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
- I have psoriatic arthritis and have tried Methotrexate, Razuvo, Otezla, and now Enbrel. Enbrel is...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.