Pain and Urine abnormality
Urine abnormality is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Urine abnormality with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
140 people who have Pain and Urine Abnormality are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,097 drugs and 5,509 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Urine abnormality?
Urine abnormality is found to be associated with 950 drugs and 519 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Urine abnormality in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Urine abnormality *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Urine abnormality *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Urine abnormality?Check whether Urine abnormality is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine abnormality in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine abnormality:
- Benadryl: 436 reports
- Gravol: 379 reports
- Ranitidine: 334 reports
- Prednisone: 328 reports
- Tylenol: 322 reports
- Aspirin: 284 reports
- Synthroid: 194 reports
- Gabapentin: 194 reports
- Paracetamol: 189 reports
- Vitamin d: 177 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (950 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine abnormality:
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 548 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 339 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 208 reports
- Osteoporosis: 159 reports
- High blood pressure: 156 reports
- Pain: 140 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urine abnormality:
- Urine abnormality (519 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Urine abnormality and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Carpine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Atarax and Neupogen drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Toradol and Botox drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Oxaliplatin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Mycostatin and Neupogen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Ribasphere drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Camptosar and Neupogen drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4 and Pneumonia - 10 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime Axetil and Heart Disease - 11 seconds ago