Pain and Weight
Weight is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Weight with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 991 people who have Pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
991 people who have Pain and Weight are studied.
What is Pain?
Pain is found to be associated with 5,194 drugs and 5,590 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Weight?
Weight is found to be associated with 2,740 drugs and 2,209 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Weight in Pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experienced Weight *:
Age of people who have Pain and experienced Weight *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Weight?Check whether Weight is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight:
- Weight in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight:
- Risperdal: 4,515 reports
- Seroquel: 2,223 reports
- Risperidone: 2,094 reports
- Prednisone: 1,985 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,608 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,435 reports
- Metformin: 1,423 reports
- Humira: 1,377 reports
- Aspirin: 1,279 reports
- Abilify: 1,235 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weight:
- Weight (2,740 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight:
- Depression: 2,066 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 1,904 reports
- Schizophrenia: 1,856 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 1,335 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,334 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,226 reports
- Pain: 1,051 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weight:
- Weight (2,209 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Weight and Pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ninlaro and Vertebral Column Mass - 2 seconds ago
- Persantine and Oesophagitis - 5 seconds ago
- Hyperthyroidism Aggravated and Tremor - 12 seconds ago
- Sinus Congestion in Hydrochlorothiazide, how severe and when it was recovered? - 14 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Herpes Zoster - 20 seconds ago
- Avalide and Naproxen drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Arrhythmias - 23 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Diplopia - 34 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- How effective is Benadryl for Insect Bites And Stings? - 48 seconds ago