Painful menstrual periods and Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper is reported only by a few people with Painful menstrual periods.
The study analyzes which people have Abdominal pain upper with Painful menstrual periods. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Abdominal pain upper and Painful menstrual periods from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Painful Menstrual Periods and Abdominal Pain Upper are studied.
What is Painful menstrual periods?
Painful menstrual periods: no further information found.
What is Abdominal pain upper?
Abdominal pain upper is found to be associated with 4,277 drugs and 3,720 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Abdominal pain upper in Painful menstrual periods reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Painful Menstrual Periods and experienced Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Painful Menstrual Periods and experienced Abdominal Pain Upper *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sore Throat (pain or irritation of the throat): 1 person, 33.33%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 33.33%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Darvocet: 2 people, 66.67%
- Yaz: 2 people, 66.67%
- Yasmin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flomax: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fioricet: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Femara: 1 person, 33.33%
- Differin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Injury: 3 people, 100.00%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 2 people, 66.67%
- Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder): 2 people, 66.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 66.67%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 2 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 66.67%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 66.67%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breast Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Abdominal pain upper?Check whether Abdominal pain upper is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pain upper in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pain upper in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Prednisone: 9,347 reports
- Aspirin: 8,613 reports
- Humira: 8,445 reports
- Methotrexate: 7,606 reports
- Omeprazole: 6,825 reports
- Metformin: 6,705 reports
- Enbrel: 5,783 reports
- Pantoprazole: 5,771 reports
- Tecfidera: 5,717 reports
- Ibu: 5,616 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper (4,277 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 10,966 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 10,253 reports
- High blood pressure: 8,560 reports
- Pain: 7,133 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 5,438 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pain upper:
- Abdominal pain upper (3,720 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Abdominal pain upper and Painful menstrual periods, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cytomel and Stem Cell Transplant - 7 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Oxbryta drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Praluent and Bleeding Disorders - 13 seconds ago
- Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Prolonged and Drowsiness - 14 seconds ago
- Isentress and Posaconazole drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Vaccination Site Rash and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 22 seconds ago
- Alcohol and Eyelid Twitch - 22 seconds ago
- Trimeprazine Tartrate and Abnormal Behavior - 24 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Pharyngeal Ulceration - 25 seconds ago