Pancreatic carcinoma and Muscle spasm - from FDA reports
Muscle spasm is found among people with Pancreatic carcinoma, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Sandostatin lar and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Muscle spasm with Pancreatic carcinoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who have Pancreatic carcinoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
67 people who have Pancreatic Carcinoma and Muscle Spasm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatic Carcinoma and experience Muscle Spasm *:
- female: 65 %
- male: 35 %
Age of people who have Pancreatic Carcinoma and experience Muscle Spasm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.13 %
- 40-49: 4.26 %
- 50-59: 59.57 %
- 60+: 31.91 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes: 4 people, 5.97%
- Chemotherapy: 3 people, 4.48%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 3 people, 4.48%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 4.48%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 2 people, 2.99%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sandostatin Lar: 21 people, 31.34%
- Gemzar: 13 people, 19.40%
- Gemcitabine: 10 people, 14.93%
- Avastin: 8 people, 11.94%
- Abraxane: 6 people, 8.96%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 35 people, 52.24%
- Breathing Difficulty: 25 people, 37.31%
- Pain In Extremity: 23 people, 34.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 19 people, 28.36%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 18 people, 26.87%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Muscle spasm
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Pancreatic carcinoma (pancreatic cancer) can be treated by Gemzar, Tarceva, Xeloda (latest reports from 18,456 Pancreatic carcinoma patients)
Muscle spasm has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 116,945 Muscle spasm patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle spasmMuscle spasm (1,921 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle spasmMuscle spasm (2,740 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pancreatic carcinomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pancreatic Carcinoma and Muscle Spasm
- Support group for people who have Pancreatic Carcinoma (44 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Spasm (204 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Just had my first injection approximately2 months ago I've waken several times with the most horrible muscle cramps in my right calf. Pain worse than labor What can I do I actually thought during this time I'd rather have it amputated than keep going through this Is this normal for such severe...
- Just found out that I have pancreatic cancer. Have been receiving Orencia infusions since December 2017.
- Just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Been on xarelto for 4-5 yrs
- I have ulcerative colitis and was taking hymrria to control it and just recently I was told I have a tumor in my pancreas the surgeon told me I can have an operation to remove the tumor but they also want to remove my whole BOWEL even though my ulcerative colitis is under control. They are...
- I have spinal injury ar T5-7 for two years. I have developed pain in my lower legs rate 4-8. I was put on zonisamide for the nerve pain. I have developed severe spasms starting at my waist and going down into my legs. It is very painful rate8.
- Will you have Nausea with Lysteda?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Valproic Acid?
- Will you have C. Diff with Nadolol?
- Will you have Pad with Gerd?
- Will you have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lysteda and have Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Valproic Acid and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who take Nadolol and have C. Diff?
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Pad?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.