Will you have Ear infection with Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria - from FDA reports
Ear infection is found among people with Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Soliris and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52 people who have Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear infection and Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, and their synonyms.
What is Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria?
Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (haemoglobin in the urine) (latest reports from 19,891 Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria patients)
What is Ear infection?
Ear infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, psoriasis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 17,739 Ear infection patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
52 people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and Ear Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and experience Ear Infection *:
- female: 61.9 %
- male: 38.1 %
Age of people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and experience Ear Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.41 %
- 20-29: 14.81 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 29.63 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 25.93 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 5.77%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 1.92%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 1.92%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 1.92%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 1.92%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 1.92%
- Haemolysis (breaking open of red blood cells and the release of haemoglobin into the surrounding fluid): 1 person, 1.92%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 1.92%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 1.92%
- Aplastic Anemia: 1 person, 1.92%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Soliris: 48 people, 92.31%
- Coumadin: 6 people, 11.54%
- Prilosec: 4 people, 7.69%
- Requip: 3 people, 5.77%
- Glipizide: 3 people, 5.77%
- Klor-Con: 3 people, 5.77%
- Mavik: 3 people, 5.77%
- Pravachol: 3 people, 5.77%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 5.77%
- Coreg: 3 people, 5.77%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 28.85%
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 21.15%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 10 people, 19.23%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 9 people, 17.31%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 13.46%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 11.54%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 6 people, 11.54%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 5 people, 9.62%
- Cough: 5 people, 9.62%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 9.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ear infection with Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear infection and Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Ear infectionEar infection (1,692 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear infectionEar infection (1,317 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuriaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Victoza and Harad drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Xylocaine W/ Epinephrine? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Aches with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Pain with Clonidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- L-Glutamine and Taja drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Compression with Avastin? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.