Pertussis and Yew poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Yew Poisoning reported by people with Pertussis yet. We study people who have Yew Poisoning and Pertussis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Yew poisoning with Pertussis?
You are not alone:
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 824 Pertussis patients)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Yew poisoningYew poisoning
Other conditions that could cause Yew poisoningYew poisoning
Browse all symptoms of Pertussisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cardiomyopathy with Tamoxifen Citrate? - now
- Will you have Coronary Artery Disease with Shoulder Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chd with Shoulder Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cad with Shoulder Pain? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arteriosclerotic Heart Disease with Shoulder Pain? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 3 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin for a 57 year old man - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Paxil, Zestril, Levo-t, Omeprazole, Vitamin D - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine, Topiramate - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Adderall, Lexapro - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.