Who have Yew poisoning with Pertussis - from FDA reports
There is no Yew Poisoning reported by people with Pertussis yet. We study people who have Yew Poisoning and Pertussis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Yew poisoning with Pertussis?
You are not alone:
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 846 Pertussis patients)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Yew poisoningYew poisoning
Other conditions that could cause Yew poisoningYew poisoning
Browse all symptoms of Pertussisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Alesse and Vitamin E drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaw Inflammation with Glucagon? - 2 seconds ago
- Elmiron and Paigle Peggle drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Loss with Activase? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Activase? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Activase? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hairloss with Activase? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Baldness with Activase? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cisternal Puncture with Benadryl? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Alopecia with Activase? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.