Who have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified with Pertussis - from FDA reports
There is no Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified reported by people with Pertussis yet. We study people who have Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified and Pertussis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified with Pertussis?
You are not alone:
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 824 Pertussis patients)
Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified
Yolk sac tumor site unspecified has been reported by people with growth hormone deficiency, multiple sclerosis, chemotherapy, testis cancer, iron overload (latest reports from 65 Yolk sac tumor site unspecified patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (16 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (9 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pertussisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Numbness In Feet with Anxiety And Stress? - a second ago
- Will you have Sydenham'S Chorea with Tresiba? - 3 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin and Adalat Cc drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lactuca Virosa and Aakg drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Yavatikta drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Saw Palmetto, Tamsulosin, Dutasteride for a 73 year old man - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Oxcarbazepine, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.