Who have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified with Pertussis - from FDA reports
There is no Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified reported by people with Pertussis yet. We study people who have Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified and Pertussis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified with Pertussis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Yolk sac tumor site unspecified and Pertussis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 846 Pertussis patients)
Yolk Sac Tumor Site Unspecified
Yolk sac tumor site unspecified has been reported by people with growth hormone deficiency, multiple sclerosis, chemotherapy, testis cancer, iron overload (latest reports from 65 Yolk sac tumor site unspecified patients).
Drugs that are associated with Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (16 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Yolk sac tumor site unspecifiedYolk sac tumor site unspecified (9 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pertussisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride and Walnussblätter drug interaction - now
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Uc with Levemir - a second ago
- Stribild and Paeonia Coriacea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Galgant drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Temodar and Naked Ladies drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lodine and Unasyn drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lip And/Or Oral Cavity Cancer with Tysabri? - 4 seconds ago
- Durezol and Sabal Serrulata drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Jitters with Artichoke? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bradycardia Neonatal with Constipation? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.