Phlebitis and Face oedema - from FDA reports
Face oedema is found among people with Phlebitis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Duphalac and have Pharyngolaryngeal pain. This review analyzes which people have Face oedema with Phlebitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Phlebitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
7 people who have Phlebitis and Face Oedema are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Phlebitis and experience Face Oedema *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Phlebitis and experience Face Oedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 57.14 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lewis-Sumner Syndrome (a dysimmune multifocal demyelinating sensorimotor neuropathy): 1 person, 14.29%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zovirax: 3 people, 42.86%
- Solu-Medrol: 3 people, 42.86%
- Polaramine: 3 people, 42.86%
- Heparin: 3 people, 42.86%
- Duphalac: 3 people, 42.86%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 71.43%
- Inflammation: 3 people, 42.86%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 3 people, 42.86%
- Dermatitis Bullous (inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid): 3 people, 42.86%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Face oedema
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Phlebitis (inflammation of the walls of a vein) can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin (latest reports from 8,216 Phlebitis patients)
Face oedema (swelling of face) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 21,098 Face oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Face oedemaFace oedema (2,124 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Face oedemaFace oedema (1,611 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Phlebitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Phlebitis and Face Oedema
- Support group for people who have Phlebitis (12 members)
- Support group for people who have Face Oedema (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm Tina and have experienced side effects to norvasc.
- I am 51 years old. Not menopausal yet. I have been experiencing redness and swelling of veins. ..premenstrual
- I am 51 years old and recently have experiencing redness and swelling of veins premenstrual. I am not menopausal...yet. Three months ago I had swelling of ankles- cause could not be explained or diagnosed despite numerous tests done.
- Hi I am a 40 year old female who has had UC for the last 23years, I have been suffering with Phlebitis for the last 4 years, but over the last 6 months it has been almost constant in the lower legs. My GP doesn't seem concerned but I am wondering if it is linked to UC and what the best...
- Besides thrombophlebitis what else can happen to me on letrozole?
- What to expect when you take Stelara and have Ear Disorder?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Heparin?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Remodulin?
- Pantoprazole and Ramipril drug interaction
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Dilantin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Heparin and have Sleepiness?
- Support group for people who take Remodulin and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Pantoprazole and Ramipril
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Tooth Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Pericarditis?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.