Will you have Face oedema with Phlebitis - from FDA reports
Face oedema is found among people with Phlebitis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Cernevit-12 and have Pharyngolaryngeal pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Phlebitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Face oedema and Phlebitis, and their synonyms.
What is Phlebitis?
Phlebitis (inflammation of the walls of a vein) can be treated by Aspirin, Coumadin (latest reports from 9,322 Phlebitis patients)
What is Face oedema?
Face oedema (swelling of face) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 22,668 Face oedema patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
8 people who have Phlebitis and Face Oedema are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Phlebitis and experience Face Oedema *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Phlebitis and experience Face Oedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
- Toxic Skin Eruption (skin breakdown due to toxic substance): 1 person, 12.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 12.50%
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas): 1 person, 12.50%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 12.50%
- Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 12.50%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 12.50%
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (cancer of lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell): 1 person, 12.50%
- Lewis-Sumner Syndrome (a dysimmune multifocal demyelinating sensorimotor neuropathy): 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zovirax: 3 people, 37.50%
- Solu-Medrol: 3 people, 37.50%
- Polaramine: 3 people, 37.50%
- Heparin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Duphalac: 3 people, 37.50%
- Claritin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Cernevit-12: 3 people, 37.50%
- Arixtra: 2 people, 25.00%
- Acetaminophen: 2 people, 25.00%
- Sodium Alginate: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 62.50%
- Inflammation: 3 people, 37.50%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 3 people, 37.50%
- Dermatitis Bullous (inflammation of the skin characterized by the presence of bullae which are filled with fluid): 3 people, 37.50%
- Erythema Multiforme (a type of hypersensitivity reaction): 3 people, 37.50%
- Fever: 3 people, 37.50%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 37.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 37.50%
- Pruritus Generalised (generalized itching): 3 people, 37.50%
- Localised Oedema (fluid retention in a particular part of the body): 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Face oedema with Phlebitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Face oedema and Phlebitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Face oedemaFace oedema (2,164 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Face oedemaFace oedema (1,623 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Phlebitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haemorrhage Intracranial with Adderall Xr 10? - now
- Will you have Intersex with Neulasta? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Petechiae with Clostridium Difficile Colitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Cytomel and L-75-1362B drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Human Bites with Lamotrigine? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Pancuronium Bromide and have Elevated Temperature? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Associated Pain with Gastrografin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Priapism with Levetiracetam? - 7 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Joint Swelling with Aleve - 9 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Toe Swelling with Aleve - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Crestor, Topiramate, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes A-hydrocort, Synthroid, Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Tamiflu - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate, Chromium Iii Picolinate, Coversyl Plus, Magnesium - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.