Pneumonia and Seizure - from FDA reports
Seizure is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Augmentin and have Constipation. This review analyzes which people have Seizure with Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who have Pneumonia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
57 people who have Pneumonia and Seizure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Seizure *:
- female: 67.92 %
- male: 32.08 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Seizure *:
- 0-1: 1.89 %
- 2-9: 5.66 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.66 %
- 30-39: 5.66 %
- 40-49: 1.89 %
- 50-59: 20.75 %
- 60+: 58.49 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Constipation (5 people, 8.77%)
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 7.02%)
- Lung Disorder (4 people, 7.02%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 5.26%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 5.26%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Augmentin (6 people, 10.53%)
- Magnesium (5 people, 8.77%)
- Xarelto (4 people, 7.02%)
- Levaquin (4 people, 7.02%)
- Ativan (4 people, 7.02%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hyponatremia (5 people, 8.77%)
- Agitation (5 people, 8.77%)
- Nausea (4 people, 7.02%)
- Confusional State (4 people, 7.02%)
- Arrhythmias (4 people, 7.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Seizure and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your seizure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSeizure and Pneumonia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin (latest reports from 194,442 Pneumonia patients)
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) has been reported by people with seizures, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, pain (latest reports from 35,809 Seizure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SeizureSeizure
Other conditions that could case SeizureSeizure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 19 year old daughter just started using Nexplanon 3 months ago and today had to be taken to emergency room because she had a seizure. is this common? she did have seizures when she was 9 but was dismissed as she didnt have them until today. please advise farah rosario firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested in these posts
My daughter suffered her first, of many, seizures after being on the Skyla for a year. She is now on Lamectil, an anti-convulsant, and is seizure free. I still wonder if the Skyla could have caused this.
I was diagnosed with mild COPD in July 2017. Was having some shortness of breath, but the worse symptom was coughing with Moderate amounts of phlegm. Dr started me on Anoro for daily use. The first two weeks, I was tolerating it fine and noticed less shortness of breath. Productive cough became ...
I AM HAVING SEIZURES AFTER TAKING COLCHICINE TO TREAT PERICARDITIS, I WAS DC FROM HOSPITAL WITH NO PRESCRIPTIONS, I STILL HAVING THE DIZZINESS AND THE SEIZURES, JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I AM GOING TO BE LIKE THIS. I AM SO SCARE AND MY KIDS ARE SCARE TOO, PLEASE HELP!!