Poisoning and Pancreatitis - from FDA reports
Pancreatitis is reported only by a few people with Poisoning. We study 1 people who have Pancreatitis and Poisoning from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
1 person who has Poisoning and Pancreatitis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Poisoning and experience Pancreatitis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Poisoning and experience Pancreatitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Acetylcysteine (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Ventricular Fibrillation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatitis Alcoholic (1 person, 100.00%)
- Electrolyte Imbalance (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pancreatitis and Poisoning?
- Check symptoms - is your pancreatitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePancreatitis and Poisoning from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Poisoning (latest reports from 8,115 Poisoning patients)
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 38,720 Pancreatitis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Poisoninga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause PancreatitisPancreatitis
Other conditions that could case PancreatitisPancreatitis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
I have mild acute pancreatitis. I did some research and discovered that implanon can cause pancreatitis,so I had it removed yesterday in hopes my symptoms will subside. Does anyone have experience with this?