Polycystic ovaries and Emotional distress - from FDA reports
Emotional distress is found among people with Polycystic ovaries, especially for people who are 20-29 old, take medication Yasmin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Emotional distress with Polycystic ovaries. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 194 people who have Polycystic ovaries from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
194 people who have Polycystic Ovaries and Emotional Distress are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Polycystic Ovaries and experience Emotional Distress *:
- 0-1: 0.54 %
- 2-9: 0.54 %
- 10-19: 8.06 %
- 20-29: 45.16 %
- 30-39: 29.57 %
- 40-49: 10.75 %
- 50-59: 1.61 %
- 60+: 3.23 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control (80 people, 41.24%)
- Acne (34 people, 17.53%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (27 people, 13.92%)
- Depression (27 people, 13.92%)
- Pain (25 people, 12.89%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (146 people, 75.26%)
- Yaz (117 people, 60.31%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (57 people, 29.38%)
- Spironolactone (27 people, 13.92%)
- Metformin (27 people, 13.92%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (153 people, 78.87%)
- Pain (149 people, 76.80%)
- Injury (118 people, 60.82%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (91 people, 46.91%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (80 people, 41.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Emotional distress and Polycystic ovaries?
- Check symptoms - is your emotional distress caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEmotional distress and Polycystic ovaries from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Polycystic ovaries (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Spironolactone, Glucophage, Yasmin (latest reports from 4,844 Polycystic ovaries patients)
Emotional distress has been reported by people with birth control, pain, acne, coronary artery bypass, depression (latest reports from 50,357 Emotional distress patients).
Browse all symptoms of Polycystic ovariesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Emotional distressEmotional distress
Other conditions that could case Emotional distressEmotional distress
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Anyone else have PCOS and experiencing chronic neck pain? I have been dealing with neck pain for 6 years and have not been able to figure out the problem. Just wondering if anyone else have a similar experience! Thanks!
I just went to the hospital yesterday after the pain I had been experiencing for a long time became too unbearable. They told me I have PCOS and prescribed me Relpax. I have been against medication for so long (mainly out of fear), but I want to ease the pain and ask for some advice. Has anyone ...
Not sure what details they want here? erm still alive and so far no more new diagnoses as each year seem to get diagnosed with something else. The main thing that is really annoying is that apart from the above illnesses is the various other things such as six car accidents, (I wouldn't mind but ...