Post menopause and Hydrometra - from FDA reports
There is no Hydrometra reported by people with Post Menopause yet. We study people who have Hydrometra and Post Menopause from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hydrometra and Post menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your hydrometra caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHydrometra and Post menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Post menopause can be treated by Premarin, Estradiol, Prempro, Estrace (latest reports from 104 Post menopause patients)
Hydrometra (distended uterus filled with clear non infected fluid) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, hypothyroidism, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia (latest reports from 171 Hydrometra patients).