Who have Blunted affect with Post-traumatic stress disorder - from FDA reports
Blunted affect is reported only by a few people with Post-traumatic stress disorder. We study 2 people who have Blunted affect and Post-traumatic stress disorder from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2 people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Blunted Affect are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Blunted Affect *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Blunted Affect *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 50.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Pressure Management: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diuretic Therapy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 50.00%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 50.00%
- Faeces Hard: 1 person, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluoxetine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Buspirone Hcl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Effect Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypotonia (low muscle tone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gynaecomastia (enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Folliculitis (infection of hair root): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dysgraphia (impaired ability to learn to write): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Blunted affect with Post-traumatic stress disorder?
You are not alone:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin hydrochloride, Sertraline, Seroquel, Wellbutrin (latest reports from 11,318 Post-traumatic stress disorder patients)
Blunted affect (lack of emotional reactivity) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 540 Blunted affect patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blunted affectBlunted affect (265 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Blunted affectBlunted affect (150 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Colic And Crying with Xarelto? - now
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Prolactinoma? - 2 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Fioricet W/ Codeine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Cadmium Increased with Artemisia Capillaris? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Sodium Abnormal with Palm Oil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Abnormalities with Choline? - 6 seconds ago
- Campath and Uncaria Tomentosa drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraines with Loratadine? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Migraine with Loratadine? - 9 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Valeriana Angustifolia drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.