Post traumatic stress disorder and Diplopia
Diplopia is found among people with Post traumatic stress disorder, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Diplopia with Post traumatic stress disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Post traumatic stress disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24 people who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Diplopia are studied.
What is Post traumatic stress disorder?
Post traumatic stress disorder is found to be associated with 1,404 drugs and 798 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Diplopia?
Diplopia (double vision) is found to be associated with 2,244 drugs and 1,804 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diplopia in Post traumatic stress disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and experienced Diplopia *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and experienced Diplopia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.76 %
- 20-29: 5.88 %
- 30-39: 64.71 %
- 40-49: 5.88 %
- 50-59: 5.88 %
- 60+: 5.88 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 7 people, 29.17%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 16.67%
- Depression: 4 people, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 12.50%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 3 people, 12.50%
- Faeces Hard: 1 person, 4.17%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 1 person, 4.17%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 4.17%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 4.17%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 4.17%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Celexa: 4 people, 16.67%
- Prevacid: 4 people, 16.67%
- Seroquel: 3 people, 12.50%
- Klonopin: 3 people, 12.50%
- Sertraline: 2 people, 8.33%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 2 people, 8.33%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 8.33%
- Abilify: 2 people, 8.33%
- Calcium: 2 people, 8.33%
- Loratadine: 2 people, 8.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 10 people, 41.67%
- Dizziness: 9 people, 37.50%
- Feeling Abnormal: 8 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 7 people, 29.17%
- Headache (pain in head): 7 people, 29.17%
- Diarrhea: 7 people, 29.17%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 29.17%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 6 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 5 people, 20.83%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Diplopia?Check whether Diplopia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", Beyoglu Eye Journal, 2019 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Diplopia:
- Diplopia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diplopia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diplopia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diplopia:
All the drugs that are associated with Diplopia:
- Diplopia (2,244 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diplopia:
All the conditions that are associated with Diplopia:
- Diplopia (1,804 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Diplopia and Post traumatic stress disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hypertension Aggravated and Flank Pain - 3 seconds ago
- Zyrtec and Acute Bilateral Obstructive Uropathy - 7 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Taxol and Mucous Membrane Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Serax and Unexpected Therapeutic Drug Effect - 19 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Colitis Ulcerative Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Astelin and Lung Disorder - 28 seconds ago
- Clomiphene Citrate and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Synovial Cyst - 50 seconds ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Haemothorax - a minute ago