Who have Flat affect with Post-traumatic stress disorder - from FDA reports
Flat affect is found among people with Post-traumatic stress disorder, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Effexor xr and have Bipolar disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
8 people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Flat Affect are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Flat Affect *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Flat Affect *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 37.5 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 1 person, 12.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 12.50%
- Depression: 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ventavis: 2 people, 25.00%
- Seroquel Xr: 2 people, 25.00%
- Paxil: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 25.00%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 25.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 12.50%
- Paroxetine: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Homicidal Ideation (thoughts about human killing another human): 4 people, 50.00%
- Weight Increased: 4 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 37.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 37.50%
- Hyperventilation: 2 people, 25.00%
- Negativism (negative thoughts): 2 people, 25.00%
- Ejaculation Disorder: 2 people, 25.00%
- Intentional Self-Injury: 2 people, 25.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Flat affect with Post-traumatic stress disorder?
You are not alone:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin hydrochloride, Sertraline, Seroquel, Wellbutrin (latest reports from 11,318 Post-traumatic stress disorder patients)
Flat affect (absence of emotional response to a situation) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 2,108 Flat affect patients).
Drugs that are associated with Flat affectFlat affect (703 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Flat affectFlat affect (363 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Bortezomib? - a second ago
- Will you have Insulin Shock with Bortezomib? - a second ago
- Marijuana and Atis drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hypoglycaemia with Bortezomib? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Sugar with Bortezomib? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Euphoric Mood with Metoclopramide? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Misoprostol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Hypersensitivity with Advil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.