Who have Forgetfulness with Post-traumatic stress disorder - from FDA reports
Forgetfulness is found among people with Post-traumatic stress disorder, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Xanax and have Stress and anxiety. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 341 people who have Post-traumatic stress disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
341 people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Forgetfulness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Forgetfulness *:
- female: 61.99 %
- male: 38.01 %
Age of people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and experience Forgetfulness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.21 %
- 20-29: 6.07 %
- 30-39: 16.6 %
- 40-49: 31.17 %
- 50-59: 30.77 %
- 60+: 14.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 89 people, 26.10%
- Depression: 85 people, 24.93%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 54 people, 15.84%
- Pain: 34 people, 9.97%
- Sleep Disorder: 28 people, 8.21%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 28 people, 8.21%
- Panic Disorder: 27 people, 7.92%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 16 people, 4.69%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 4.40%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 14 people, 4.11%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 57 people, 16.72%
- Seroquel: 56 people, 16.42%
- Cymbalta: 29 people, 8.50%
- Paxil: 24 people, 7.04%
- Effexor: 23 people, 6.74%
- Abilify: 22 people, 6.45%
- Zoloft: 22 people, 6.45%
- Effexor Xr: 21 people, 6.16%
- Klonopin: 19 people, 5.57%
- Clonazepam: 17 people, 4.99%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 81 people, 23.75%
- Stress And Anxiety: 80 people, 23.46%
- Suicidal Ideation: 66 people, 19.35%
- Headache (pain in head): 64 people, 18.77%
- Feeling Abnormal: 61 people, 17.89%
- Depression: 60 people, 17.60%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 58 people, 17.01%
- Dizziness: 57 people, 16.72%
- Confusional State: 55 people, 16.13%
- Disturbance In Attention: 50 people, 14.66%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Forgetfulness with Post-traumatic stress disorder?
You are not alone:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Post-traumatic stress disorder can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin hydrochloride, Sertraline, Seroquel, Wellbutrin (latest reports from 11,318 Post-traumatic stress disorder patients)
Forgetfulness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Forgetfulness patients).
Drugs that are associated with ForgetfulnessForgetfulness (3,384 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ForgetfulnessForgetfulness (3,478 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Post-traumatic stress disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Fortesta and Adderall drug interaction - now
- Will you have Labor Complication with Methotrexate Lpf? - a second ago
- Combigan and Saigon Cinnamon drug interaction - a second ago
- Oxybutynin Chloride and Larodopa drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Glucophage Xr and Hara drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia with Nasonex? - 5 seconds ago
- Sertraline and N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Cannabis and Rei-Shi drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Jamguarandi drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Thrush with Flexeril? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.