Pregnancy and Inflammation - rectum - from FDA reports
Inflammation - rectum is found among people with Pregnancy, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Accutane and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Inflammation - rectum with Pregnancy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who have Pregnancy from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
25 people who have Pregnancy and Inflammation - Rectum are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Pregnancy and experience Inflammation - Rectum *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.55 %
- 20-29: 36.36 %
- 30-39: 45.45 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Acne (14 people, 56.00%)
- Acne Cystic (4 people, 16.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (3 people, 12.00%)
- Dysmenorrhea (2 people, 8.00%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (2 people, 8.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (18 people, 72.00%)
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen (6 people, 24.00%)
- Prevacid (4 people, 16.00%)
- Zantac (3 people, 12.00%)
- Cleocin T (3 people, 12.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (18 people, 72.00%)
- Ulcerative Colitis (17 people, 68.00%)
- Colitis (17 people, 68.00%)
- Back Pain (15 people, 60.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 48.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Inflammation - rectum and Pregnancy?
- Check symptoms - is your inflammation - rectum caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInflammation - rectum and Pregnancy from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pregnancy can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 186,286 Pregnancy patients)
Inflammation - Rectum
Inflammation - rectum has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, depression, acne cystic (latest reports from 2,052 Inflammation - rectum patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pregnancya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Inflammation - rectumInflammation - rectum
Other conditions that could case Inflammation - rectumInflammation - rectum
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
My 17 year old daughter has been diagnosed CFS. I believe that their my be a link between CFS and her birth control pills. She also had a sleep disorder called Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome which she has recovered from with the help of natural supplements and cranial sacral massage. All of these ...
I'm 16 and have been on the pill rigidevon for about 6 months . Recent have been feeling very very anxious and spaced out ! Been have bad panic attacks and very fast heart rate . Feel like I'm going crazy
I get tingling in random parts of my body when I try combination pills, and also the mini pill. When I tried Paragard I got copper toxicity (although Dr's argued that doesn't exist). I get migraines, I think that is associated with the tingling and the pill use. My question is, is there ...