Premenstrual syndrome and Infertility - from FDA reports
Infertility is found among people with Premenstrual syndrome, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Yaz and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Infertility with Premenstrual syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Premenstrual syndrome from FDA , and is updated regularly.
9 people who have Premenstrual Syndrome and Infertility are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Premenstrual Syndrome and experience Infertility *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 28.57 %
- 20-29: 28.57 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 44.44%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 4 people, 44.44%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 33.33%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 1 person, 11.11%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 11.11%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yaz: 8 people, 88.89%
- Yasmin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Klonopin: 3 people, 33.33%
- Ibuprofen: 3 people, 33.33%
- Aygestin: 3 people, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 77.78%
- Pain: 5 people, 55.56%
- Gallbladder Disorder: 4 people, 44.44%
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub): 3 people, 33.33%
- Bleeding Disorders: 3 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Infertility
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Premenstrual syndrome can be treated by Prozac, Zoloft, Fluoxetine, Midol, Lexapro (latest reports from 8,381 Premenstrual syndrome patients)
Infertility has been reported by people with birth control, androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma (latest reports from 2,232 Infertility patients).
Drugs that are associated with InfertilityInfertility (464 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause InfertilityInfertility (294 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Premenstrual syndromea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Premenstrual Syndrome and Infertility
- Support group for people who have Premenstrual Syndrome (12 members)
- Support group for people who have Infertility (45 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I use lens and every month with PMS my eyes are red with a little pain and watering. I feel bad because look really bad with this condition and some people ask me about it...
- I have infertility with minirin!
- I have both arrithmia and pms so I would like to follow this group and share my experiences too
- I am Suffering with pms. Would like to know that there are any links between pristiq and pms.
- I am 45 and recently started taking a generic form of Concerta for my ADD. I have always struggled with PMS symtoms like depression, anger, and impulsiveness...feeling like my thoughts are in a negative spiral. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do the 7-10 days before my period...
- Will you have Herpes Simplex - Genital with Actemra?
- Will you have Pain In Limb with Actonel?
- Will you have Diabetic Neuropathy with Risperdal?
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with High Blood Cholesterol?
- Will you have Angina Pectoris with Claritin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Herpes Simplex - Genital?
- Support group for people who take Actonel and have Pain In Limb?
- Support group for people who take Risperdal and have Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol and Withdrawal Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Angina Pectoris?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.