Presyncope and Nausea
Nausea is found among people with Presyncope, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Nausea with Presyncope. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Presyncope from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who have Presyncope and Nausea are studied.
What is Presyncope?
Presyncope is found to be associated with 2,016 drugs and 1,249 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nausea?
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) is found to be associated with 4,794 drugs and 5,582 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nausea in Presyncope reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Presyncope and experienced Nausea *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Presyncope and experienced Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 36.36%
- Constipation: 3 people, 27.27%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 27.27%
- Polyarthritis (arthritis which involves 5 or more joints simultaneously): 2 people, 18.18%
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus): 2 people, 18.18%
- Bone Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 18.18%
- Depression: 2 people, 18.18%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 9.09%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 9.09%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zolpidem: 2 people, 18.18%
- Nulytely: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cisplatin: 2 people, 18.18%
- Duragesic-100: 2 people, 18.18%
- Emend: 2 people, 18.18%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 18.18%
- Humira: 2 people, 18.18%
- Lansoprazole: 2 people, 18.18%
- Zofran: 2 people, 18.18%
- Medrol: 2 people, 18.18%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 27.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 18.18%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 18.18%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 18.18%
- Joint Dislocation (a joint position is changed from normal position): 2 people, 18.18%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 18.18%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 2 people, 18.18%
- Confusional State: 2 people, 18.18%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 9.09%
- Fall: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nausea?Check whether Nausea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Presyncope (22,842 reports)
- Nausea (838,340 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nausea:
- Nausea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nausea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nausea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nausea:
- Prednisone: 33,358 reports
- Methotrexate: 32,398 reports
- Aspirin: 29,615 reports
- Humira: 27,975 reports
- Metformin: 27,632 reports
- Enbrel: 22,001 reports
- Otezla: 21,064 reports
- Omeprazole: 20,785 reports
- Lisinopril: 19,012 reports
- Synthroid: 17,670 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea:
- Nausea (4,794 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 36,351 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 29,202 reports
- Pain: 26,819 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,662 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 25,209 reports
- Depression: 23,325 reports
- Psoriasis: 18,746 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea:
- Nausea (5,582 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nausea and Presyncope, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisacodyl and Impaired Healing - 8 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Adenocarcinoma Pancreas - 8 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Traumatic Arthropathy - 10 seconds ago
- Bamate and Peptic Ulcer Aggravated - 14 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Skin Exfoliation - 17 seconds ago
- Drisdol and Sciatica - 18 seconds ago
- Klor-Con M20 and Hypercalcaemia - 20 seconds ago
- Losartan and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 29 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Diffuse Interstitial Lung Disease - 30 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Intestinal Functional Disorder - 39 seconds ago