Preventive health care and Acute psychosis - from FDA reports
Acute psychosis is found among people with Preventive health care, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, take medication Cymbalta and have Oedema. This review analyzes which people have Acute psychosis with Preventive health care. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who have Preventive health care from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
29 people who have Preventive Health Care and Acute Psychosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Preventive Health Care and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- female: 60.71 %
- male: 39.29 %
Age of people who have Preventive Health Care and experience Acute Psychosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.54 %
- 20-29: 50.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 30.77 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Oedema (9 people, 31.03%)
- Psychotic Disorder (8 people, 27.59%)
- Pneumonia (8 people, 27.59%)
- Low Tissue Oxygen (8 people, 27.59%)
- Breathing Difficulty (8 people, 27.59%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lorazepam (9 people, 31.03%)
- Dilaudid (9 people, 31.03%)
- Cymbalta (9 people, 31.03%)
- Prozac (8 people, 27.59%)
- Klor-Con (8 people, 27.59%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Insomnia (11 people, 37.93%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (9 people, 31.03%)
- Paranoia (9 people, 31.03%)
- Memory Loss (9 people, 31.03%)
- Headache (9 people, 31.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acute psychosis and Preventive health care?
- Check symptoms - is your acute psychosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcute psychosis and Preventive health care from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Preventive Health Care
Preventive health care can be treated by Aspirin, Multivitamin, Vitamin c, Fish oil, Vitamin d (latest reports from 101,321 Preventive health care patients)
Acute psychosis (period of mentally unstable behaviour) has been reported by people with depression, schizophrenia, pain, psychotic disorder, hiv infection (latest reports from 2,161 Acute psychosis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Preventive health carea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acute psychosisAcute psychosis
Other conditions that could case Acute psychosisAcute psychosis
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am joining this group as I am worried that my daughter is suffering from some kind of psychosis or paranoia, she started taking sulphasalazine shortly after the birth of her daughter 2 years ago. I have come across a few things online about this drug and psychosis so need to know more . Thank ...
I have severe psychosis symptoms and a bunch of other physical, gastroenterology, and psychological side effects with long term use of Biaxin. I have been on it for 17 years and get severe withdraw when I stop taking it within 1-2 days. My Doctor recently told me he was prescribing it as an ...
They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as ...