Preventive health care and Cholelithiasis - from FDA reports
Cholelithiasis is found among people with Preventive health care, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Aspirin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cholelithiasis with Preventive health care. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 378 people who have Preventive health care from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 16, 2017
378 people who have Preventive Health Care and Cholelithiasis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Preventive Health Care and experience Cholelithiasis *:
- female: 64.4 %
- male: 35.6 %
Age of people who have Preventive Health Care and experience Cholelithiasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.51 %
- 10-19: 2.51 %
- 20-29: 4.08 %
- 30-39: 5.96 %
- 40-49: 18.5 %
- 50-59: 22.26 %
- 60+: 44.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (85 people, 22.49%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (44 people, 11.64%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (43 people, 11.38%)
- Diabetes (36 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (30 people, 7.94%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (54 people, 14.29%)
- Zometa (42 people, 11.11%)
- Fosamax (38 people, 10.05%)
- Celebrex (38 people, 10.05%)
- Humira (34 people, 8.99%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain (58 people, 15.34%)
- Depression (54 people, 14.29%)
- Arthritis (54 people, 14.29%)
- Cholecystitis (52 people, 13.76%)
- Joint Pain (51 people, 13.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cholelithiasis and Preventive health care?
- Check symptoms - is your cholelithiasis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCholelithiasis and Preventive health care from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Preventive Health Care
Preventive health care can be treated by Aspirin, Multivitamin, Vitamin c, Fish oil, Vitamin d (latest reports from 101,321 Preventive health care patients)
Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 33,398 Cholelithiasis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Preventive health carea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
Other conditions that could case CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
Hi I was diagnosed with Adult Stills Disease almost a year ago. In remission now but elevated liver tests and ultrasound have revealed issue with my gallbladder. (Basically not able to see it and indications are that it may be because of gallstones. Stitch- like pain below ribs on right. Any ...
I've been taking vagifem for a year or more, and over weeekend developed upper abdominal pain, nausea and fever. Saw GI Dr yesterday who ordered a CT scan to rule out gallstones and pancreatitis. I'm not sure yet of my diagnosis, but wondered if vagifem caused gallstones?
I have been taking Lithium Carbonate 800 mg daily for 32 yrs. I have been to the Doctors complaining of stomach problems for years. Last Nov. I went to the emergency room, because my urine had turned a dark copper color. I had a failed gall bladder and infected kidneys and liver. I had to have ...