Primary myelofibrosis and Hypernatraemia
Hypernatraemia is found among people with Primary myelofibrosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Hypernatraemia with Primary myelofibrosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Primary myelofibrosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Primary Myelofibrosis and Hypernatraemia are studied.
What is Primary myelofibrosis?
Primary myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow) is found to be associated with 1,085 drugs and 766 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hypernatraemia?
Hypernatraemia (an abnormally high plasma concentration of sodium ions) is found to be associated with 1,293 drugs and 786 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hypernatraemia in Primary myelofibrosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Primary Myelofibrosis and experienced Hypernatraemia *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Primary Myelofibrosis and experienced Hypernatraemia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 28.57%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 2 people, 28.57%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 28.57%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Jakafi: 5 people, 71.43%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 28.57%
- Norco: 2 people, 28.57%
- Aricept: 2 people, 28.57%
- Hydrocodone: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 28.57%
- Allegra: 2 people, 28.57%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 28.57%
- Ventolin Hfa: 2 people, 28.57%
- Prozac: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 5 people, 71.43%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 5 people, 71.43%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 4 people, 57.14%
- Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased: 4 people, 57.14%
- Drowsiness: 4 people, 57.14%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 57.14%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 4 people, 57.14%
- Bacterial Infection: 4 people, 57.14%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 57.14%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 4 people, 57.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hypernatraemia?Check whether Hypernatraemia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Primary myelofibrosis (35,056 reports)
- Hypernatraemia (5,631 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypernatraemia:
- Hypernatraemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypernatraemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypernatraemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypernatraemia:
- Lasix: 389 reports
- Samsca: 388 reports
- Furosemide: 383 reports
- Omeprazole: 225 reports
- Aspirin: 215 reports
- Lorazepam: 192 reports
- Metformin: 181 reports
- Amlodipine: 176 reports
- Valproic acid: 175 reports
- Allopurinol: 160 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypernatraemia:
- Hypernatraemia (1,293 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypernatraemia:
- High blood pressure: 359 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 238 reports
- Depression: 186 reports
- Pain: 153 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 109 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypernatraemia:
- Hypernatraemia (786 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hypernatraemia and Primary myelofibrosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium and Eleutherococcus Senticosus drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Orphenadrine Citrate and Vitreous Floaters - 14 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Rhythm Idioventricular - 16 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Adenomyosis - 31 seconds ago
- Pyrazinamide and Sciatica - 32 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Retinal Pigmentation - 41 seconds ago
- Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and Acne - 42 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Magnesium Glycinate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Taxol and Levaquin drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Hip Fracture - 47 seconds ago