Primary pulmonary hypertension and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Primary pulmonary hypertension, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Tracleer and have Pulmonary hypertension. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Primary pulmonary hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,720 people who have Primary pulmonary hypertension from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
1,720 people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 81.6 %
- male: 18.4 %
Age of people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.15 %
- 2-9: 0.77 %
- 10-19: 1.39 %
- 20-29: 3.02 %
- 30-39: 7.44 %
- 40-49: 14.1 %
- 50-59: 22.15 %
- 60+: 50.97 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (75 people, 4.36%)
- High Blood Pressure (14 people, 0.81%)
- Birth Control (13 people, 0.76%)
- Depression (12 people, 0.70%)
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (12 people, 0.70%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tracleer (466 people, 27.09%)
- Letairis (439 people, 25.52%)
- Adcirca (403 people, 23.43%)
- Remodulin (318 people, 18.49%)
- Coumadin (311 people, 18.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (528 people, 30.70%)
- Breathing Difficulty (461 people, 26.80%)
- Nausea (422 people, 24.53%)
- Diarrhea (342 people, 19.88%)
- Fatigue (307 people, 17.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Primary pulmonary hypertension?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Primary pulmonary hypertension from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary pulmonary hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart) can be treated by Revatio, Remodulin, Letairis, Tracleer (latest reports from 93,178 Primary pulmonary hypertension patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Primary pulmonary hypertensiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...
Hi, combination of IPAH & hyperthyroidism knew news after 10 years of epo, but never heard epo could cause this...until now. Wondered if anyone had hyperthyroidism due to Epo or if runs in family/or genetic? Treatment given? e.g. Carbimozole, did or has any positive changes been seen with yr ...