Primary pulmonary hypertension and Breathing difficulty
Breathing difficulty is found among people with Primary pulmonary hypertension, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Breathing difficulty with Primary pulmonary hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,524 people who have Primary pulmonary hypertension from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
34,524 people who have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
What is Primary pulmonary hypertension?
Primary pulmonary hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart) is found to be associated with 1,396 drugs and 789 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Breathing difficulty?
Breathing difficulty is found to be associated with 5,038 drugs and 5,926 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Breathing difficulty in Primary pulmonary hypertension reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Primary pulmonary hypertension and experienced Breathing difficulty *:
Age of people who have Primary pulmonary hypertension and experienced Breathing difficulty *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Breathing difficulty?Check whether Breathing difficulty is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension (200,572 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (579,790 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Prednisone: 37,839 reports
- Aspirin: 30,142 reports
- Spiriva: 25,479 reports
- Symbicort: 20,576 reports
- Furosemide: 19,316 reports
- Omeprazole: 18,194 reports
- Methotrexate: 17,095 reports
- Lasix: 16,702 reports
- Metformin: 16,584 reports
- Albuterol: 16,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,038 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Asthma: 40,041 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 34,524 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,686 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 25,046 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 24,688 reports
- Pain: 15,402 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,926 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Breathing difficulty and Primary pulmonary hypertension, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fragmin and Carboplatin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Zomig and Spinal Disorder - 6 seconds ago
- Invega Trinza and Weakness - 11 seconds ago
- Darvocet-N 100 and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine and Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Flaxseed Oil and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Hetlioz and Zonegran drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Zantac and Rheumatoid Arthritis - 27 seconds ago
- Casodex and Prednisone drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Paxil and Aspartate Aminotransferase Decreased - 43 seconds ago