Procainamide - serum and Ddh - from FDA reports
There is no Ddh reported by people with Procainamide - Serum yet. We study people who have Ddh and Procainamide - Serum from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ddh with Procainamide - serum?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ddh
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Procainamide - Serum
Procainamide - serum can be treated by Folic acid, Lithium carbonate, Neurontin, Enbrel, Prednisone (latest reports from 278 Procainamide - serum patients)
Ddh (abnormal formation of the hip joint) has been reported by people with epilepsy, depression, foetal exposure during pregnancy, schizophrenia, birth control (latest reports from 317 Ddh patients).
Drugs that are associated with DdhDdh (245 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DdhDdh (231 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Procainamide - seruma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDdh and Procainamide - serum from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Procainamide - Serum and Ddh
- Support group for people who have Procainamide - Serum (3 members)
- Support group for people who have Ddh (2 members)
Can you answer these questions
- my mother died and i have reasons to believe that a family member was iligally prescribing her his prescription of lidocaine. he insisted that she put it on her nose multiple times a day telling her that she had a spot on her nose that was cancer ND THAT SHE NEEDED TO TAKE IT, how do i get...
You may be interested in these posts
- This is the funniest (I'm so trying hard NOT to use the expletives BEFORE I had brain surgery so people will listen even though I have never wanted to kill someone more for writing something the author obviously has no basis or knowledge except to further the progress on the good Medical...
- Hello All, I introduce myself as a parent of infant child been screened with very higher levels of Tyrosine in the Blood. Also, is observed to have a Congenital Hip Dysplasia. Am looking for a feeding food, symptoms and patterns of day to day activities.
- any information will be appreciated regarding cardio medication and effects on myasthenia gravis.
- Will you have Hysterosalpingo-Oophorectomy with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Sprintec and Zedoary Turmeric Oil drug interaction
- Will you have Angioedema with Adenocarcinoma?
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Adenocarcinoma?
- Will you have Welts with Adenocarcinoma?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hysterosalpingo-Oophorectomy?
- Support group for people who take Sprintec and Zedoary Turmeric Oil
- Support group for people who have Adenocarcinoma and Angioedema?
- Support group for people who have Adenocarcinoma and Angioneurotic Edema?
- Support group for people who have Adenocarcinoma and Welts?
- What to expect when you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hysterosalpingo-Oophorectomy?
- What to expect when you take Sprintec and Zedoary Turmeric Oil
- What to expect when you have Adenocarcinoma and Angioedema?
- What to expect when you have Adenocarcinoma and Angioneurotic Edema?
- What to expect when you have Adenocarcinoma and Welts?
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Atorvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Prograf, Neupogen
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Velcade
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Hc, Opdivo, Topamax
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Depakote
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.