Pruritus aggravated and Acne pustular
Acne pustular is reported only by a few people with Pruritus aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Acne pustular with Pruritus aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Acne pustular and Pruritus aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Pruritus Aggravated and Acne Pustular are studied.
What is Pruritus aggravated?
Pruritus aggravated (serious severe itching of the skin) is found to be associated with 2,208 drugs and 757 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Acne pustular?
Acne pustular (acne-white centre surrounded by red skin-skin disease) is found to be associated with 317 drugs and 148 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Acne pustular in Pruritus aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pruritus Aggravated and experienced Acne Pustular *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Pruritus Aggravated and experienced Acne Pustular *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 80.00%
- Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 80.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 3 people, 60.00%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Breast Cancer: 3 people, 60.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 60.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 20.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Tagrisso: 3 people, 60.00%
- Claritin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ambien: 3 people, 60.00%
- Advil: 3 people, 60.00%
- Iressa: 2 people, 40.00%
- Benadryl: 2 people, 40.00%
- Triamcinolone: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lovastatin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Chills (felling of cold): 4 people, 80.00%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 3 people, 60.00%
- Rash Macular (small, flat red spots): 3 people, 60.00%
- Feeling Hot: 3 people, 60.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 3 people, 60.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 3 people, 60.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 60.00%
- Rash Pruritic (redness with itching): 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Acne pustular?Check whether Acne pustular is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Pruritus aggravated (20 reports)
- Acne pustular (831 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Acne pustular:
- Acne pustular in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acne pustular in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acne pustular in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Acne pustular:
- Adapalene: 277 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Acne pustular:
- Acne pustular (317 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acne pustular:
- Acne: 228 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Acne pustular:
- Acne pustular (148 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Acne pustular and Pruritus aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 3 seconds ago
- Envarsus Xr and Abortion Induced - 4 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Biopsy Bone Marrow Abnormal - 12 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Death - 13 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Stage Iii and Aseptic Necrosis - 21 seconds ago
- Loraz and Ilotycin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Unithroid and Urticaria Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Muscle Spasms and Eyelid Function Disorder - 33 seconds ago
- Prinzide and Deafness Unilateral - 36 seconds ago
- Lunesta and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - 43 seconds ago