Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Abdominal distension - from FDA reports
Abdominal distension is reported only by a few people with Pseudomyxoma peritonei. We study 2 people who have Abdominal distension and Pseudomyxoma peritonei from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
2 people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Abdominal Distension are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and experience Abdominal Distension *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and experience Abdominal Distension *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Back Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Anaemia Of Malignant Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Gleevec (2 people, 100.00%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Aranesp (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate (2 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (2 people, 100.00%)
- Heart Rate Increased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Failure To Thrive (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ejection Fraction Decreased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abdominal distension and Pseudomyxoma peritonei?
- Check symptoms - is your abdominal distension caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal distension and Pseudomyxoma peritonei from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Abdominal distension has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, birth control, crohn's disease (latest reports from 63,645 Abdominal distension patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abdominal distensionAbdominal distension
Other conditions that could case Abdominal distensionAbdominal distension
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in Feb. of 2014. After a 2 year fight with trying to heal from neck surgery, and the resulting infection I am now in pretty good shape, and have been for about 7 months. I get the usual chemo treatment of Velcade injection, Revlimid tab.,(2 weeks on, 1 week ...
Hi All, I have afib and pulmonary hypertension. I was diagnosed in '05 with ph and in 2010 with afib. I go into chf easily of course. My worst problem is watching the quality of my life slip away more each day. I am in Long Island, NY and am having a terrible time getting medical care for ...