Pseudomyxoma peritonei and Breathing difficulty - from FDA reports
Breathing difficulty is reported only by a few people with Pseudomyxoma peritonei. We study 3 people who have Breathing difficulty and Pseudomyxoma peritonei from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Breathing Difficulty are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and experience Breathing Difficulty *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Anaemia Of Malignant Disease: 2 people, 66.67%
- Colon Cancer: 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Gleevec: 2 people, 66.67%
- Diovan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Darvocet-N 100: 2 people, 66.67%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 66.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 2 people, 66.67%
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breathing difficulty
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Pseudomyxoma peritonei (uncommon tumour known for its production of mucus in the abdominal cavity) (latest reports from 104 Pseudomyxoma peritonei patients)
Breathing difficulty has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, primary pulmonary hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 313,737 Breathing difficulty patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (2,143 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Breathing difficultyBreathing difficulty (5,025 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Pseudomyxoma peritoneia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei and Breathing Difficulty
- Support group for people who have Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (733 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- my name is Ines and I have been taking propafenone for 4 days and I have shortness of breath. I would like to participate in this group to be able to find out what to do.
- I have shortness of breath when climbing stairs. Butt not during my usual exercise. I have lost 50 pounds over the last 48 months. I use phentermine on average of every other day. My BP and Cholesterol is within normal range. What's up?
- I had invasive ductal carcinoma and was treated with a lumpectomy and radiation followed by Anastrozole and Zometa. I stopped 11 months ago due to severe joint damage and shortness of breath. Does it ever get better?
- Hi - I'm Joanne age 52 and very anxious about my newly diagnosed heart condition.
- Hello, My name is Carla. I'm a 70-yr.old woman, who had open heart, double by-pass surgery in November of 2017, with a stent placement also. I have arterial vascular disease as well and have had 2 angiograms/Left leg, stent and balloon placement for 100% obstruction--2 separate procedures....
- Will you have Atrioventricular Block Complete with Wellbutrin?
- What to expect when you take Latisse and have Male Condoms?
- What to expect when you take Synthroid and have Coccydynia?
- Will you have Dvt with Phenazopyridine Hcl?
- Suprax and Aldactone drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Atrioventricular Block Complete?
- Support group for people who take Phenazopyridine Hcl and have Dvt?
- Support group for people who take Suprax and Aldactone
- Support group for people who take Zopiclone and have Facial Pain?
- Support group for people who take Anastrozole and have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.